Did you know that Autism Spectrum Disorder is the name for a group of developmental disorders such as a wide range of symptoms, including social problems that include difficulty communicating and interacting with others?
- Social Skills Groups supporting children with Autism and ADHD led by licensed clinicians, located at the Hyde Park Community Center on Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesday from 4-6 p.m. serving grades 3rd to 8th.
- Educational Workshops and Support Groups held on the first and last Thursday of each month via zoom.
- Family Support Program supporting families with housing applications, housing lotteries, clothes and resources.
- Emergency Relief Program supporting families with limited support to food access.
- IEP Program supporting parents with review of IEP and 504 documents, and attending IEP meetings with parent or caregiver for best outcomes for the student/child.
“I have been a Community Leader and Parent Advocate for several years and I truly enjoy dedicating my time to this mission. Along with Charles Matthews, a long time dedicated social skills clinician, we have mastered a social skills group to give children with Autism and ADHD the confidence and skills needed to hold a conversation and stay on topic with their peers in a group setting. That’s a big deal! – Michelle Jenkins, Founder and Executive Director
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS, FUNDERS AND SPONSORS